Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

We are finally in Colorado! Dodge City was neat but I  don't have too much to say about Kansas. We rode by cow feed farms and it wasnt to pleasant. Garden City had such a horrible smell in the air but we stayed at a YMCA and it was nice having a pool, spa, and smoothies! I didnt find the yellow brick road in Kansas or the wicked witch! We crossed into Colorado today and are staying in Lamar. We also changed time zones so we are 2 hours earlier now. We have a few more tough rides in the heat and wind but will have some build days soon and day off! I'm looking forward to rockies and colorado springs! It's been a long day but we were welcomed with a potato bar that was rather tasty at the church! I'll be taking lots of pictures when we get to the pretty areas of Colorado soon! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment